- If you have made a purchase and you can’t log in, rest assured your items and gameplay progress are intact once you can log back in. If you're experiencing trouble accessing your account and premium items, please review the tips here.
- If you purchased PokéCoins or premium items and you don’t see them in your account, please try signing out (touch Main Menu > Settings and select "Sign out.") or try restarting your device.
- If you aren’t able to see PokéCoins for sale:
- It's possible that you've enabled a setting on your device to prevent someone else (perhaps a child) from making a purchase. Check your device and Google Play settings to ensure that you’re able to make purchases from apps.
- Android users can also try toggling the background data setting: Go to Settings > Data usage > Google Play Services, and enable background data.
If you still have a question, please contact us.