You have a wide variety of options available for customizing the way your avatar looks. You can change your avatar’s physical features as well as their clothing and accessories. Each gender has its own set of clothing and accessory styles. Choose between different hairstyles, skin tones, shirts, pants, footwear, and more.
Many styles are available for free, but some styles can be obtained by exchanging PokéCoins while others can be unlocked reaching new Trainer levels.
To customize your avatar:
- In Map View, touch the Trainer Profile icon.
- Touch Style
- Select an apparel category from the row of options.
- Within the category, select from different style and color options.
- Once you are satisfied with your selection, you can apply the style to your avatar.
- For free items: touch Choose to wear the item.
- For premium items: touch Exchange to use PokéCoins to obtain the item.
- Touch the Close button to return to the previous menu.
You can customize your avatar’s physical features (hairstyles, skin tones, eye color, and gender) by touching the button on the top-right corner of the screen, after completing step 3 above.